- Current Prices:$86,817 to $139,500
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $156,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$315,$0 to $459/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 1,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sheridan Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheridan Lakes are about $45,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, other, garage, none and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.