- Current Prices:$1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$849,900 to $1,399,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,337,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$437
- Association Fee Ranges:$85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,764 to 3,319Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sherimar Ranch is a neighborhood in Morgan Hill, California. Homes in Sherimar Ranch are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sherimar Ranch typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.