- Current Prices:$199,900 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $309,900
- Median Sale Price:$223,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,519 to 3,381Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sherwood Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood Forest are about $75,000 – $250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.