- Current Prices:$379,000 to $3,875,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$597,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$465
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 5,589Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sherwood Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood Heights are about $470,000 – $945,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.