- Current Prices:$550,000 to $879,000
- Closed Prices:$469,000 to $761,000
- Median Sale Price:$604,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 4,854Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sherwood Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood Heights are about $470,000 – $945,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.