- Current Prices:$429,000
- Closed Prices:$369,000 to $439,950
- Median Sale Price:$391,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 2,242Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sherwood Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood Manor are about $205,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.