- Current Prices:$269,900 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $364,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$232.7 to $333/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 3,617Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood are about $185,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.