- Current Prices:$625,000 to $629,999
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$423,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,323 to 6,937Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sherwood Park is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,815 to as high as $9,347. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.