- Current Prices:$390,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $478,500
- Median Sale Price:$406,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,323 to 6,937Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
If you're in the market for a new home, Sherwood Park has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,789 to as high as $7,871. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.