- Current Prices:$269,900 to $317,500
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $329,990
- Median Sale Price:$306,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,683 to 2,796Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood are $265,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.