- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $557,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,214 to 1,484Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Sherwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sherwood Village are $470,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.