- Current Prices:$150,000 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$102,500 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $175/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:534 to 2,496Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Shiloh is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Shiloh represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shiloh are about $135,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.