- Current Prices:$239,900 to $289,500
- Closed Prices:$229,900 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $126/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1901 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,036 to 1,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Shiloh Grove are about $200,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.