- Current Prices:$269,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $271,500
- Median Sale Price:$238,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $126/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,283 to 1,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Shiloh Grove are about $200,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.