- Current Prices:$276,000 to $305,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$590 to $595
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,609 to 4,461Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Shiloh Trace are $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.