- Current Prices:$199,900
- Closed Prices:$197,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$308/mo,$525 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,626 to 3,559Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Shiloh Valley is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Shiloh Valley represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shiloh Valley are about $185,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.