- Current Prices:$778,610 to $990,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$21/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,465 to 3,732Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ship Point are about $260,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.