- Closed Prices:$257,500 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$296,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$62.95 to $63/mo,$188 to $188.87/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Shipley Meadows is a neighborhood in Savage, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1994 and 1995. Homes in Shipley Meadows are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Shipley Meadows typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.