- Current Prices:$190,000 to $324,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $339,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $621/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,445Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Shipwatch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shipwatch are about $170,000 – $385,000 and sit on 4.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.