- Current Prices:$229,900 to $235,778
- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$235 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,823 to 3,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Shirley Oaks is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Shirley Oaks are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Shirley Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.