- Current Prices:$219,900 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $234,900
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$291.5 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,823 to 3,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Shirley Oaks are about $120,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.