- Current Prices:$160,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $330/mo,$208 to $335
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,282 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Shoma. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $318. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,548 to as high as $2,631 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.