- Current Prices:$799,888 to $2,549,890
- Closed Prices:$740,000 to $1,365,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$948
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $515,$285 to $537/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Shorebird features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Shorebird represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shorebird are about $320,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are guest parking, garage, none, attached garage, detached garage, street, covered parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.