- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$528,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,875 to 2,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Shorebird are about $325,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.