- Current Prices:$449,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$745,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$551
- Association Fee Ranges:$372/mo,$356.25 to $942.08
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1958 to 1959
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 2,545Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Shoreland represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shoreland are about $280,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1 space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.