- Current Prices:$1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$915,000 to $2,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$736
- Association Fee Ranges:$249 to $259,$259 to $538/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,993 to 4,417Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Shoreline features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Shoreline are about $865,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.