- Current Prices:$259,000 to $314,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$246
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $564/mo,$0,$0 to $2085/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 1,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Shoreline Terraces represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shoreline Terraces are about $170,000 – $270,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.