- Current Prices:$595,000 to $3,600,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $4,220,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$875
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $300/mo,$0 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 4,017Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Shoreline West is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shoreline West are about $325,000 – $3,290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, guest parking, underground parking, other and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.