- Current Prices:$498,750 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$765 to $767/quarter,$255 to $259/mo,$255 to $308
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,111 to 5,430Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Shores at Boca Raton features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $767. Property taxes range from as low as $4,138 to as high as $8,677.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.