- Current Prices:$229,900 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$192,500 to $403,500
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$208 to $274/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,222 to 2,935Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Shorewood Glen By Del Webb is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shorewood Glen By Del Webb are about $155,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.