- Current Prices:$529,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $755,000
- Median Sale Price:$607,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$950 to $1150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,789 to 5,583Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sibley Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sibley Forest are $600,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.