- Current Prices:$1,235,000
- Closed Prices:$1,165,890 to $1,410,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$915
- Association Fee Ranges:$340,$345 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 1,604Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Siena At Saratoga features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Siena At Saratoga are $1,185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, driveway, lot and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.