- Current Prices:$398,900 to $670,000
- Closed Prices:$282,000 to $573,000
- Median Sale Price:$472,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$169 to $178/mo,$169 to $179
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,583 to 4,682Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Siena Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Siena Oaks are about $250,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.