- Current Prices:$429,000 to $647,752
- Closed Prices:$263,735 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$407,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $126/mo,$22.33 to $76/quarter,$0 to $126/mo,$22.33 to $76/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 3,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and continuing today. In general, homes in Sienna Hills are about $215,000 – $370,000 and sit on 6215.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.