- Current Prices:$369,615 to $1,338,480
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $1,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$97/mo,$995 to $1170,$980 to $1830
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,760 to 6,259Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Sienna Plantation South are about $300,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.