- Current Prices:$654,000 to $1,199,900
- Closed Prices:$418,000 to $1,505,000
- Median Sale Price:$690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$1090 to $1200
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,757 to 9,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sienna Point are about $440,000 – $1,590,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.