- Current Prices:$1,899,000 to $2,385,000
- Closed Prices:$1,575,000 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,752,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$420
- Association Fee Ranges:$141.67 to $175,$141.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:4,271 to 7,303Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sierra Boulders are about $1,065,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on 50321.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.