- Current Prices:$795,000 to $5,200,000
- Closed Prices:$435,900 to $4,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$930,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$440
- Association Fee Ranges:$475/quarter,$290 to $318/mo,$0 to $40
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,561 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sierra Oaks are about $520,000 – $3,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.