- Current Prices:$264,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$90,$85 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 3,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Sierra Ranch are about $170,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.