- Current Prices:$725,000 to $799,900
- Closed Prices:$655,695 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$603
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1700/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 1,361Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Residents of the community get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1979. In general, homes in Siesta Breakers are about $650,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.