- Current Prices:$700,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $789,000
- Median Sale Price:$669,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$356
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/mo,$140 to $532.32
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 4,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Signal Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Signal Hill are about $470,000 – $830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.