- Current Prices:$260,000 to $647,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $325/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,649 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Silver Creek Plantation are about $300,000 – $560,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.