- Current Prices:$339,000 to $679,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $26800/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,621 to 3,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silver Lakes are about $265,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.