- Current Prices:$329,900 to $565,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $507,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$229 to $26800/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,621 to 3,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Silver Lakes is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Silver Lakes are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Silver Lakes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.