- Current Prices:$349,990 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$271,999 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$396,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170,$0 to $436/mo,$175 to $812/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 4,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The Silver Lakes community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $14 to $751, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,563 to as high as $10,797. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $14 to $751. Property taxes for the year can range from $469 to $4,738. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.