- Current Prices:$299,999 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$272,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $198.67,$104 to $436/mo,$300 to $812/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 4,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silver Lakes are about $250,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.