- Current Prices:$145,900 to $312,500
- Closed Prices:$42,500 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $136/mo,$648.16 to $649,$0,$125 to $386.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 4,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Silver Oaks is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silver Oaks are about $100,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.