- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$882,500 to $4,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$678
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,292 to 6,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silver Spur are about $830,000 – $3,350,000 and sit on 199.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.