- Current Prices:$219,000 to $262,500
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $299,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25 to $83/mo,$300 to $330,$75 to $100/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 4,026Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Silverado At Plum Creek are about $135,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.