- Current Prices:$349,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$344,900 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$132 to $135/mo,$386 to $397/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,524 to 2,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Silverado are $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.