- Current Prices:$74,000 to $2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $1,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $213/quarter,$0 to $240,$0 to $337/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:528 to 8,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Silverado Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverado Ranch are about $130,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.