- Current Prices:$234,990 to $247,990
- Closed Prices:$204,990 to $362,090
- Median Sale Price:$274,340
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $270/quarter,$37.58 to $52.25/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,291 to 4,259Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverado Ranch are about $190,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.