- Current Prices:$405,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$397,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$349
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 1,329Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Silverado Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverado Village are about $235,000 – $415,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.