- Current Prices:$825,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$620,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,010,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$490
- Association Fee Ranges:$258,$20 to $285/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 3,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Silvergate is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silvergate are about $250,000 – $1,380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, guest parking, off street parking, garage parking, enclosed garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.