- Current Prices:$939,950 to $1,078,000
- Closed Prices:$885,000 to $1,114,500
- Median Sale Price:$940,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$89 to $99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,037 to 3,622Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Silvergate are about $865,000 – $1,160,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.