- Current Prices:$549,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$27.63 to $56.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,241 to 3,065Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Silverhawke represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Silverhawke are about $210,000 – $395,000 and sit on 6997.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.